Friday, April 6, 2007

Well, my purse was stolen on Wednesday night. Yup. First the key incident, now the purse incident. I am kind of getting tired of these incidents. Surprisingly, though, I am still in good spirits. I dealt with everything I needed to deal with yesterday, including making a police statement, canceling my card, getting a new phone, etc. My Momma was nice enough to forward me some money until I can set up a new bank account here... The only thing is that my camera was in the purse, so I may not have as many pics to post for the remainder of the trip.

On top of this, I have been fighting a little bit of a cold since Monday, which has now developed until a full-blown coughing and sneezing fest... Just in time for my trip to Warsaw. I am leaving this afternoon to visit my grandparents for Easter. I am still excited, and hope that I will feel better soon!

This was just a quick update to let you know I'm still alive! Kusjes!

No comments: