Thursday, February 1, 2007

Last night, a few of us went out for an innocent drink after Dutch class. But one drink turned into many, and before we knew it, it was early in the morning and we were dancing the flamenco as the DJ played Bamboleo and Volare over and over again.

Here are my two lovely Hungarian friends who are sharing a beautiful loft on the other side of the city. They were wonderful hosts at 2 o'clock in the morning, before we headed out to the bar:



This week has been very relaxing. I only had one Dutch class (last night) and lots and lots of free time. So I've been exploring Ghent some more and I wanted to share a few more pictures with you. First, Ghent at night:







And then this is just something that caught my eye. It's on my way to school:



And I've been meaning to show you this for quite some time. Ghent is a city of bikes! Here is what the parking situation looks like at St. Pieters train station:



That's it for now, I miss you guys! xoxoxox

No comments: